User Account Policy:
This Policy governs requirements to register a User Account, how we handle and manage your data, and the rights and obligations entailed by all parties. You should read this section carefully and be sure you understand and regularly review or re-read it to remain fully informed of any changes governing this agreement. This Policy is a constituent of our Terms, and incorporates its terminology.
By using our Platform you agree to the User Account Policy as follows:
- No Illegal Use: Users, including Creators, are prohibited from engaging in any activity that is illegal under English law or any other applicable law while using the platform. All illegal use is Prohibited.
- Consent to Sales Process: By accessing our Platform, or using our Service, you agree to the conditions set forth in our Sales Process, including but not limited to understanding that we merely initiate transactions that are facilitated by third-party extensions, applications, and technology, such as distributed ledger technology, and that we have no direct control or authority over the management of these third-parties nor of any distributed ledger technology. This means that we cannot be liable for any content on the blockchain, or any other kind of distributed ledger, and that we only control our website and Services ability to interface with, surface, or present distributed transactions and assets to Users. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our Service does not interface with any unethical, illegal, or prohibited Content or Media. You agree to report any violations of our Terms of Service to us promptly at [email protected]
- Personal Information Requirements: By accessing our Platform, or using our Service, you agree to submit and provide only up-to-date, accurate, and verifiable information about yourself, and to maintain the accuracy of this information from time to time as necessitated by circumstances beyond our control, including any change to your personal information.
- Password Security: You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your own password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account information arising from your own failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password or other information. You must immediately notify us if you suspect or discover that a breach of your password, account, or our Services has occurred. Your information can be updated directly on our website.
- Only One User Account: You agree that you may have only one account. You are prohibited from making multiple accounts. We will suspend or terminate any account found to be in contravention of this condition, at our sole discretion. You may not register for an account if you are under 18 years old or are under the age of majority to consume adult content in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Only One User per Account: You are prohibited from sharing your account, or password, with anyone. You may never buy, sell, lease, or rent your account to another person or entity, under any circumstances.
- No Replacement Accounts: If your account has been suspended or terminated you may not create a new account or use any other account without our prior written authorization.
- Restriction on Access: You are prohibited from logging in or accessing our Services through any third-party client, website, interface, or other entity without our prior written authorization. You may never allow your account to be used by, or to be accessible by, minors.
- Electronic Communications: You agree to allow us to communicate with you by email, which you will provide through the Account Registration process, and alternatively by other means you may provide for in your Account Preferences, including but not limited to written or paper correspondence, notification via the website messaging or indication, or similar. Notification and communication by electronic means, particularly email, is our primary and provided method of communication. You understand that and agree that any communications, notifications, agreements, disclosures, or other communications we provide to you by electronic means will satisfy the legal requirements for communications by writing. It is your responsibility to maintain electronic and paper copies of these communications for your records.
- Promotional Communications: We may elect to send you promotional communications by electronic means, or any other communications medium you provide for in your account preferences, as allowed by law, including but not limited to updates, giveaways, special offers, surveys, and other advertisements or promotions, when you have given us permission to do so. You may at any time opt out of receiving these and any other promotional communications, or optional notifications, through your account preferences and any other acceptable methods of opting-out that we may provide. You will not receive promotional communications, by default, until and unless you opt-in.
- Right to Suspend or Terminate: We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a User’s Account at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion, without notice. We may not be able to notify you, or may not be able to notify you beforehand, but we will endeavor to notify you of any suspension or termination of your account insofar as we deem it necessary. We may deactivate, archive, suspend, or terminate an account at any time for what we deem to be a reasonable period of inactivity, at our sole discretion.
- Additional Terms Apply for Creators: Registration of all User Account’s are bound by these terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions will apply if a User elects or intends to verify as a Creator. The terms and conditions governing registration of a Creator’s Account are included in our Creator Policy.
Notwithstanding the above, we may provide additional guidance on our understanding, definition, and interpretation of this User Account Policy through other means and channels as we see fit, including in particular through official technical and customer support channels and published memoranda, in addition to modifications to this Policy and these Terms.
We will endeavour to provide forthright and clear guidance on how best to use, and avoid the misuse of, our Service. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the User Account Policy, please reach out to us at [email protected] or through other official support channels.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021