This Policy governs the additional terms and conditions for referring Content Creators on the Platform. You should read this section carefully and be sure you understand and regularly review or re-read it to remain fully informed of any changes governing this agreement. This Policy is a constituent of our broader Terms, and incorporates its terminology.
CumRocket ("we," "us", the "Company", or the “Platform”) offers you the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends or Users to become Creators on the Platform. Your participation in the Referral Program can increase your potential earning on the site by paying you 5% of the purchase price on any newly minted Content from the Referred Creator. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time, and for any reason.
These terms ("Terms") apply to a User's participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program as outlined herein, and consistent with our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, then you cannot participate in the Program. Users are prohibited from violating any applicable law or regulations.
- Eligibility: This Program is void where such referral programs are prohibited. Users who refer others to the program are "Referring Creators"; those who are referred are "Referred Creators." Referring Creators may be eligible to receive a "Referral Bonus" for every referral that mints content on the Platform.
Referring Creators must be 1) 18 or older, and at least the age of majority where they reside, 2) have an existing, valid CumRocket creator account, and 3) be in good standing with CumRocket.
Persons Not Eligible: Companies and employees of CumRocket or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible to participate in the referral Program, unless prior written consent is obtained by CumRocket.
- How It Works: After creating an account, the platform generates a unique referral link for creators to share with prospective Users or Creators for the platform.
A. Creators are encouraged to spread their referral link using all appropriate channels, as discussed in the Terms of Service.
B. When a new User is referred to become a creator, that User must use the referral link, or the user name, of the Referring Creator, for the referring creator to be eligible for the referral bonus.
C. After the process is completed and the User account is upgraded to a Creator account, the referring creator will become eligible for a 5% referral bonus on each new piece of Content minted by the Referred Creator.
Note: There is no guarantee that the referring creator will receive the referral bonus if the link or username is not used at sign-up, but the platform will make all commercially reasonable efforts to give appropriate credit and bonuses for referral activity, in the sole discretion of the platform. If you believe you are eligible for referral bonuses, but are not receiving them, please contact support at [email protected].
- Referring Creator's Code of Conduct: Referring Creator's agree that they will not violate any of these Terms, or otherwise engage in activity that could be considered harassment toward other users. Users agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of CumRocket
- Collect or attempting to collect personal data about users or potential Referred Creators
- Engage in any actions that are designed to disrupt or undermine the Program
- Make attempts to gain unauthorized access to the software or the Program for any reason
- Transmit files that contain bots, viruses, works, Trojan horses, or any other file that could contaminate or otherwise destroy CumRocket intellectual property or stop the function of the CumRocket services
- Engage in any prohibited activities contained in the Terms of Service
- Engage in behavior designed to annoy or harass others
- Engage in actions that disparage or malign or call into question the reputation of CumRocket, in CumRocket’s sole discretion
5. No Inappropriate Behavior: CumRocket may prohibit anyone from participating in the Program or receiving a referral bonus if they determine such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other CumRocket users (whether or not enrolled in the Program), or representatives of CumRocket. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited, and if discovered, and will result in disqualification. CumRocket reserves the right to disqualify anyone, cancel referral bonuses, disable or suspend an account, and contact legal authorities, if it should discover a user is tampering with the referral process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms. Referrals generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program, we reserve the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
7. Reservations of Rights: We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and the methods through which referral bonuses are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms. A failure of CumRocket to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Referring Creators are not Employees: Your participation in the program does not authorize you to act on our behalf. Nothing herein is intended or will be construed to constitute or imply a joint venture, employer-employee relationship, partnership or association between you and CumRocket, or respective affiliates. By participating in the program, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and that CumRocket is not directing how you perform your obligations.
Notwithstanding the above, we may provide additional guidance on our understanding, definition, and interpretation of the Referral Program through other means and channels as we see fit, including in particular through official technical and customer support channels and published memoranda, in addition to modifications to this Program and these Terms.
We will endeavour to provide forthright and clear guidance on how best to use, and avoid the misuse of, our Service. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Referral Program, please reach out to us at [email protected] or through other official support channels.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021